Our complaints procedure
If you have a complaint, write to us or email us with the details:
10 Churchill Way
What happens next?
- We will send you a letter or email to acknowledge your complaint and to ask you for confirmation of the details or for you to explain the details of the complaint. We should contact you within seven days of receiving your complaint.
- We will open a file for your complaint.
- Once you have given us any details that we need when we acknowledge your complaint, we will start to investigate your complaint.
- We will then invite you to discuss, and we hope, resolve your complaint. We will do this within seven days of the completion of any investigation.
- Within seven days of the discussion, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solution we have agreed with you. If you do not want a discussion or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include any suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within seven days of completing any investigations.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. We will then arrange to review our decision.
- We will let you know the result of the review within seven days of the end of the review. We will then write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.